Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Assessment Tool
This is a workshop followed by an optional online module.
- Face-to-face workshop: $270 + GST per person.
- Online workshop: $210 + GST per person.
We can deliver this workshop in-house at a reduced price. Conditions apply. Please contact us to discuss your needs and budget.
The workshop will cover this free, national literacy and numeracy assessment tool and the related Learning Progressions framework.
We will explore the assessment options available in the LNAAT and introduce individual and class reports. This will include key messages and resources for preparing students for their literacy and numeracy assessments.
- Understand and demonstrate familiarity with the learning progression steps in relation to the LNAAT.
- Be familiar with the assessment options available within the LNAAT and choose the most appropriate options for students/learners.
- Display an ability to introduce and explain the LNAAT and assessment to a learner; be able to thoroughly explain why the LNAAT testing is being done, and what the benefit is for the learner.
- Know where to seek support for LNAAT related mahi and further PLD.
Ako Aotearoa ALNACC PLD Courses
Each course consists of a workshop delivered face-to-face or by video conference, followed by an optional four-week online module. The module is in the form of a community of professional learning. It is self-paced and takes a minimum of 1-2 hours of engagement per week.
Participants will have the opportunity to practise and reflect on the new learning and exchange experiences and ideas with each other and the facilitator.
Participants can collect evidence of participation and engagement in their PLD Portfolio or Kete.