ONLINE WORKSHOP, ALNACC
Workplace Language, Literacy and Numeracy | Extending professional practice
Develop assessment and planning processes, and a range of instructional approaches, activities and resources.
This course includes two online video conferences, and an optional four-week online module. The self-paced module is in the form of a community of professional learning and takes a minimum of one to two hours of engagement per week.
This course extends workplace LLN tutors’ professional practice by further developing their:
- assessment and planning processes
- literacy and numeracy provision
- instructional strategies, approaches, activities and resources.
This course extends workplace LLN tutors’ professional practice by:
- extension of assessment and planning processes, extension of personal instructional strategies
- using diagnostic assessment to identify learner needs
- developing highly effective learning plans
- extending skills in design and delivery of effective learning events.
Participants will have the opportunity to practise and reflect on the new learning and exchange experiences and ideas with each other and the facilitator.
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for more experienced practitioners seeking to extend or verify their understanding and practice as well as a relevant specialisation (Tapatoru Pūkenga Papa Toru – Level 3).
Ako Aoteaora badges
Participants can earn Ako Aotearoa digital badges as evidence of participation and completion of course requirements.
Email email@example.com for more information or to book an in-house course on this topic.