Leaders growing leaders - Wellington
This full-day workshop is for those wanting to enhance their leadership practices, and grow leadership capability and capacity in themselves and others. The workshop explores the relationship between espoused leadership theory and the implications for practice.
- growing your leadership knowledge
- aligning theory and practice
- building a leadership culture
- leading growth and change in others
- nurturing aspiring leaders.
This workshop uses a purpose built framework to help you reflect on your current practices and the impact these have on others. Along with a collaborative and interactive approach to identify the gaps between theory and practice and how to align these to ensure effective leadership is purposefully grown, developed and sustained.
The workshop will include facilitated discussion, including individual and group tasks, personal and group reflection, concept analysis and action planning.
- New ways of thinking about leadership
- Increased leadership confidence and competence within educational settings
- Enhanced leadership practices that fit diverse educational settings
- Further understanding of how to provide sustainable leadership development and build culture
The workshop will be supported with a handbook, tools and processes to support your leadership growth in response to changes in the education sector.
The Ako Aotearoa Central Hub