ePosts online | Enhancing tertiary learning and teaching through technology
Can technology enhance learning and engage your learners?
Explore and assess technology solutions, along with resources to facilitate technology enhanced learning, to enhance learning engagement and add value to the teaching and learning experience across different contexts.
ePosts online is designed to support new tertiary teachers and experienced teachers new to technology, keen to investigate and implement innovative learning technology solutions.
The learning outcomes are:
- Compare a number of learning technology solutions.
- Assess their suitability for use in a range of learning contexts.
- Identify technology solutions that will support the development of key skills such as: communication, collaboration, problem solving and creativity.
ePosts Online will run over three weeks from 22 October – 5 November.
This course requires attendance at three online sessions along with some weekly learning activities. Participants will have access to the online course materials at all times and there will be daily facilitation and support available.
- You will have access to the course from 18 October for pre-reading and familiarisation of the course structure and layout.
- There will be three live online class sessions facilitated by Ruth Boal
- Session 1: 22 October, 5.00 pm
- Session 2: 29 October, 5.00 pm
- Session 3: 5 November, 5.00 pm
In total, this course should take an average of 12 hours of learning, which equates to 4 hours per week.
About the facilitator:
Facilitator Ruth Boal has worked in the tertiary education sector for over 20 years, both in Scotland and New Zealand. She is passionate about learning, and the use of educational technology that engages learners in ways they may never have experienced before.