Day two final session - Tuia Te Ako 2013
Māori learner successPublished: 10 April 2013
Presentations from Tuia Te Ako 2013:
- Dr. Rangi Matamua, The University of Waikato: "Hei taunaki i te ako – Assessment and moderation for te reo Māori, in the tertiary sector in Aotearoa, New Zealand".
- Ako Aotearoa research projects:
- Cain Kerehoma, Kāhui Tautoko Consulting Ltd; Jenny Connor, Industry Training Federation; Loretta Garrow, Building and Construction ITO, and Carmin Young, NZ Motor ITO: "Māori learners in workplace settings"
- Dr Rhys Jones, Dr Mark Barrow, Associate Professor Philippa Poole, Associate Professor Papaarangi Reid, and Dr Sue Crengle – The University of Auckland: "Assessing hauora Māori in medical students in clinical settings".
- Dr Jessica Hutchings, Jenny Whatman and Nicola Bright - New Zealand Council of Educational Research; and Bronwyn Yates & Peter Isaacs - Literacy Aotearoa: "Hei ara ako ki te oranga: Teaching, learning and wellbeing:.