Working with "the SET process" to improve teachers teaching and learners' learning
Educational outcomes, Supporting staff, Learning Designs and Teaching Strategies, Supporting learners
This collaborative project aims to develop and evaluate strategies which will maximise the impact of Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) data in teaching and learning.
The project aims to:
- Define, refine and evaluate "the SET process" such that it maximises the potential within SET data.
- Develop resources and strategies which build a growing awareness for learners on the role of SETs.
- Develop resources and strategies which empower and equip learners to contribute to evidence-informed teaching.
- Develop resources and strategies which enable tertiary educators to better access the 'gifts of insight' learners provide within SET data.
- Make such resources, insights and understandings accessible and relevant to tertiary educators and learners across a range of tertiary contexts and disciplines.
Dr Beverley Norsworthy
Project LeaderBethlehem Tertiary Institute
Dr Marion SandersBethlehem Tertiary Institute
Dr Andrew ButcherBethlehem Tertiary Institute
Sonia BernardBethlehem Tertiary Institute
Christina PartridgeLaidlaw College
Jonathon HoskinLaidlaw College
Simon MoetaraVision College
Vicky TurnerFaith Bible College
$46,000.00 (excl GST)
$23,000.00 National Project Fund
$23,000.00 Bethlehem Tertiary Institute and Laidlaw College