How to register
The registration process
Any tertiary organisation can register for Tapatoru through a monthly subscription. Subscription is $250 per month for a group of up to 30 staff.
The subscription includes:
- the support provided by our facilitators
- access to the Tapatoru Community of Practice
- free monthly Tapatoru webinars for registered participants
- one free ALNACC course or workshop per year for each registered participant
- assessment of up to 5 portfolios of evidence per month
- coaching and mentoring of a team of in-house trainers within your organisation
- the awarding of the Tapatoru Ako Professional Practice Individual Awards to qualifying participants.
Check out our Tapatoru flowchart to learn more about the process.
Facilitated reflective process
Once you have registered, our facilitators will support your staff through the reflective process. They will help staff to design their personal professional learning and development pathway, and prepare the portfolio of evidence, which is needed to achieve the award.
Free content and resources will be available via Pathways Awarua on a new Tapatoru Educator Pathway. This can help your staff prepare for the facilitated Tapatoru process, which is needed to apply for the award.
Email Annette Tofaeono (email@example.com) for more information or to register your organisation for Tapatoru.