Apply for the DFQM
The Dyslexia-Friendly Quality Mark™ standards
To achieve the DFQM, organisations need to meet standards that measure their practice in four key areas:
- leadership and management
- the quality of teaching and learning
- the teaching and learning environment provided for learners
- the quality of the organisation's relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Organisations will need to submit documentary evidence that they have met the standards.
Facilitated application process
Our facilitator will support you through the application process. They will help you to undertake a self-assessment against the standards, implement your action plan, and prepare a portfolio of evidence for submission. We have also developed an online tool to guide you through the application and submission process.
Watch this short video about the application process:
Information about the process
- Any tertiary organisation can register their interest and apply to be accepted for the accreditation process.
- Round One of applications opens on 8 September 2021, with places available for up to 20 organisations.
- An accreditation fee of $3,000 +GST applies to each application.
- There are a small number of sponsored places available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Further rounds will be scheduled, subject to demand.
Email Annette van Lamoen (email@example.com) for more information on the application process, or to register your organisation's interest in applying for the DFQM.