Kaiwhakahaere Māori/ Manager of Māori Cultural Capability
Dr Mei Winitana
email@example.com / 021414608
Māori Cultural Capability Pathway (MCCP)
- Free online resource - https://pathwaysawarua.com/
- No feedback or assessment offered
- Learner can track own progress
- No digital badge offered
This pathway (as shown in the image on the left) is an online cultural resource for adults. It was designed to complement what people are already doing in their workplaces and with adult learners. We are constantly adding new content and multi-media activities
Self-directed Online Courses:
- Course opens on 1 February 2024 and closes 30 October 2024.
- Create a simple one-time login.
- Online Helpdesk with a real person.
- Assessment must be submitted before 30 October 2024.
- Digital badges earned for successful completion of assessment.
Ako course – click here to register
Manaakitanga Course - click here to register
Rangatiratanga Course – click here to register
Whanaungatanga Course – click here to register
These courses are designed to support cultural awareness and applied practice of four Māori values and learning/teaching methodologies. Each course contains multi-media and interactive kōwae/modules of work to engage in. An assessment task based on reflective practice of the learner in included.
Online Public Workshops:
- Seven 1-hour facilitated workshops
- Scheduled for lunchtime: 12.15pm-1pm
- Digital badge earned for participation and engagement
- Applying Ako in your practice – click here to register
- Applying Tuakana-Teina in your practice – click here to register
- Applying the Āta Framework in your practice – click here to register
- Applying Te Whare Tapa Whā in your practice – click here to register
- Applying Whanaungatanga in your practice – click here to register
- Applying Manaakitanga in your practice – click here to register
- Applying Rangatiratanga in your practice – click here to register
These workshops are designed to introduce some Māori values, practices, and learning/ teaching methodologies to educators and practitioners in the tertiary education sector. Workshops are also appropriate for people in other work sectors as well.
- Online or face-to-face delivery.
- 4-week duration
- Includes Interactive and multi-media activities with takeaway resources.
- Two digital badges can be earned
These courses are co-planned with the organisation and are customised to Māori values, practices, and/or learning/ teaching methodologies. Digital badges can be earned for participation and engagement, and completion of a negotiated task.